The following clinics are designed to practice everything from fundamentals to advanced techniques, all while creating a safe space to ride and meet new people. As with all of our clinics, everyone is welcome.
- Jul 1 - Beginner Skills for All Mountain Bike Clinic (Beginner)
- Jul 11 - Fundamentals & Cornering Mountain Bike Clinic & Yoga (Beginner)
- Jul 15 - Just Cornering! Mountain Bike Clinic (Intermediate)
- Jul 25 - Wheel Lifts Mountain Bike Clinic & Yoga (Intermediate)
- Aug 12 - Fundamentals & Wheel Lifts Mountain Bike Clinic (Beginner/Intermediate)
- Sep 12 - Technical Terrain Skills Mountain Bike Clinic & Yoga (Intermediate)
September 12, 2020
Technical Terrain Skills Mountain Bike Clinic & Yoga
Struggling on rocky/steep terrain? This clinic is for you! To better attack technical terrain, we will introduce the following key skills: trackstands, ratcheting, roll down lunges and drops. These maneuvers will give you the confidence that you need in the trickiest of terrain. This clinic practices and teaches advanced skills and is suitable for riders who consider themselves intermediate/experienced.
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2020
Cost: $95 per participant
Registration closes on Thursday, September 10th, at 5:00pm. Pre-registration is required to help us ensure a 6:1 student-to-instructor ratio, as well as to inform all participants of required safety precautions. Drop-ins are not permitted.
Tahoe XC Pre-Clinic Info
Please arrive at 8:45am to check-in for the clinic. If you plan on renting a bike, please contact Tahoe XC to ensure a bike is available and arrive at 8:30am to set up your rental bike. All riders should be ready to ride at 9:00am.