Thank you for choosing Tahoe XC as your year-round recreation area.
You can purchase your cross-country ski and snowshoe season pass 2022-23, online now by clicking on the appropriate age group below.
2022-2023 Season Pass for an Adult, 19-59 yrs.
2022-2023 Season Pass for an Adult, 60-69 yrs.
2022-2023 Season Pass for an Adult, 70 yrs and above.
2022-2023 Season Pass for a Youth, under 19 yrs.
2022-2023 Season Pass for a doggie, any age. Woof!
10 Day tickets that are transferable and never expire. Can be used for any age.
Tahoe XC Season Pass (Adult, Adult 60-69 only) Includes:
- Access to Tahoe XC trails
- Use of Tahoe City Winter Sports Park cross-country trails by reservation only (use of ice rink and sled hill excluded)
- 2 complimentary day passes at Tahoe XC to gift to family and friends
- NEW 2 day passes to Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center
- FREE season passes do have a $5 processing fee
- Season passes are non-refundable
Fat Bike Policy
We do not allow any fat bikes at Tahoe XC during the winter season. We apologize for any inconvenience, but our trail system is groomed specifically for Nordic skiing and snowshoeing. At this time, we do not have the capacity to create specific trails for fat bikes and we cannot allow them on our ski and snowshoe trails because they affect the quality of our grooming. Thank you for your cooperation and for understanding.