Thank you for choosing Tahoe XC as your year-round recreation area. You can purchase your day ticket on-site when you visit us. Below is information on what we offer.
Day tickets do not include rentals. If you need rental equipment, you will need to get them separately or purchase a lesson package.
Day ticket for an Adult, 19-69 yrs.
Day pass for a Senior, 70 yrs and above.
Day ticket for a Youth, under 19 yrs.
Day ticket for a doggie, any age. Woof!
10 Day tickets that are transferable and never expire. Can be used for any age.
Your Tahoe XC Day Ticket Includes
- Access to Tahoe XC trails, lodge and amenities for the date of ticket purchase only
- It is non-refundable and non-transferable to another date
Day Ticket Policies
- Day tickets and rental equipment can be purchased on-site
- Day tickets do not include rental equipment. Rental equipment must be added separately. Click here to view our rental equipment
- Before purchasing a dog day ticket, please review the dog trail rules
- Day tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
Before Coming to Tahoe XC
Read our COVID-19 Operations & Safety Plan. Be prepared to follow all safety guidelines, wear a face mask and practice physical distancing. We may be limiting the number of day tickets sold to reduce congestion and preserve the experience for everyone. We are assessing our operations daily, and appreciate your patience and understanding. Be prepared for operational changes to occur at any time. If you are feeling sick or showing symptoms, do not come to Tahoe XC.
Fat Bike Policy
We do not allow any fat bikes at Tahoe XC during the winter season. We apologize for any inconvenience, but our trail system is groomed specifically for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. At this time, we do not have the capacity to create specific trails for fat bikes and we cannot allow them on our ski and snowshoe trails because they affect the quality of our grooming. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.