Thank you for choosing Tahoe XC as your year-round recreation area. You can purchase your rental equipment on-site when you visit us. Below is information on what we offer.
Rentals do not include access to the trails.
If you need to purchase a day ticket or season pass, you will need to do that separately. All rental agreements require that you review and sign our terms and conditions.
All day rental of Classic or Skate skis. Rental includes skis, poles and boots. For Adults, 19 yrs and above.
All day rental of Classic or Skate skis. Rental includes skis, poles and boots. For Youth, under 19.
All day rental of Snowshoes. Rentals include a pair of snowshoes and poles. For Adults, 19 yrs and above.
All day rental of Snowshoes. Rentals include a pair of snowshoes and poles. For Youth, under 19.
All day rental of a Pulk sled, one size. Pulk sleds are used to to pull kids, who sit inside. They attach to the skier's waist.
Tahoe XC Rental Includes
- The items as they are stated in the item description box
- Use of the rental equipment from the time that you pick it up until 4:00pm
Rental Equipment Policies
- All rental agreements require that you review and sign our waiver
- All rental items must be turned in by 4:00pm. Any item returned after 4:00pm may be subject to a late fee
- All rental items must be kept on Tahoe XC property and returned in the condition in which they were rented
- Rental equipment does not include Tahoe XC trail access. You must purchase a day ticket separately in order to use your rental equipment at Tahoe XC
Before coming to Tahoe XC
Read our COVID-19 Operations & Safety Plan. Be prepared to follow all safety guidelines, wear a face mask and practice physical distancing. We may be limiting the number of day tickets sold to reduce congestion and preserve the experience for everyone. We are assessing our operations daily, and appreciate your patience and understanding. Be prepared for operational changes to occur at any time. If you are feeling sick or showing symptoms, do not come to Tahoe XC.