62 km of skate and classic tracks groomed to perfection.
21 ski trails and 1 snowshoe trail through forests and meadows to stunning views of Lake Tahoe.
3 trailside warming huts with picnic tables, hot chocolate and tea.
8 kilometers of dog-friendly trails for the entire family!
Our Trail System
Our Dog Friendly Trails, Ruff!
Dog Trail Rules
- Dogs are permitted on dog specific trails ONLY
- Sunday through Friday: 8:30-5pm
- Saturday and all holiday periods: 8:30-10am and 2pm-5pm
- Leashes required at the trailhead and parking lot
- Only service dogs allowed in the lodge
- Clean up after your dog. Free poop bags provided
- Place all poop bags in garbage cans
- Stay on designated dog trails only
- Keep your dog close and under voice command
- Skijoring is not allowed
- Leave aggressive and unruly dogs at home