Thank you for your patience during this busy time. Please read our COVID-19 Operations & Safety Plan before arriving at Tahoe XC. If you are feeling sick or showing symptoms, do not come to Tahoe XC.
- All online purchases are non-refundable. Please be certain before you make your purchase.
- We are limiting daily ticket sales for capacity, so please book early using our online reservation system below. If you are unable to purchase for a specific day, we are likely sold out for that day. Please try another day.
Thank you for visiting Tahoe Cross Country, a community-based recreational area. By using our trails, you are also supporting our nonprofit, Tahoe Cross Country Ski Education Association, which promotes affordable and accessible outdoor activity and provides outdoor programs for kids and adults.
Before coming to Tahoe XC
Please read our full COVID-19 Operations & Safety Plan so you know what to expect. Be prepared to follow all safety guidelines, wear a face mask and practice physical distancing. We are limiting the number of day tickets sold to reduce congestion and preserve the experience for everyone. We are assessing our operations daily, and appreciate your patience and understanding. Please be prepared for operational changes to occur at any time.
Season Pass Holders
Tahoe XC Season Pass Includes:
- Access to Tahoe XC trails
- Use of Tahoe City Winter Sports Park cross-country trails by reservation only (use of ice rink and sled hill excluded)
- 2 complimentary day passes at Tahoe XC to gift to family & friends (please call us to reserve guest day tickets)
- NEW 2 day passes to Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center
- FREE season passes do have a $5 processing fee
Tahoe Donner Cross-Country Ski Center Pass Restrictions:
- Complimentary passes not valid on these holiday dates: December 19 - January 2, January 15-18, and February 13-20, 2021.
- And, ALL Weekends (Saturday and Sunday), January 2 thru March 15
- Tickets are to be used by Tahoe XC passholder only
- Must go to ticket counter and show your TXC pass to receive your TDXC trail pass
- Valid only from 8:30am-5:00pm
- Tahoe XC Youth, Senior+ and Dog passes do not qualify for the Tahoe Donner XC day pass perk
How to register for Tahoe City Winter Snow Park Use
As a Tahoe XC Season Pass Holder, you get the perk of accessing the trails at the Tahoe City Winter Sports Park. After purchasing your season pass through Tahoe XC, you need to register separately with TCPUD. How to register:
- After purchasing your Tahoe XC Season Pass Holder, email Tahoe City PUD Recreation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your Tahoe XC Season Pass receipt. You can also call the TCPUD at 530-583-3440 (ext. 2), but you still have to provide proof of purchase.
- TCPUD staff will assist you in set-up and/or check on your status in their registration system and familiarize you with the process to make an online reservation for cross country ski sessions at the Tahoe City Winter Sports Park.
- Once you are established in the TCPUD system as a Tahoe XC Pass Holder, you will be able to make reservations to use the Tahoe City Winter Sports Park. Reservations can be made the same day if there is availability. The price for reservation will be reduced to $0.
- Review tcpud.org/winter for information on time blocks, reservations, guidelines, rules of use, and more.
- TCPUD can help answer any questions you may have, get you acquainted with and help navigate their new process for using the Winter Sports Park.
Fat Bike Policy
We do not allow any fat bikes at Tahoe XC during the winter season. We apologize for any inconvenience, but our trail system is groomed specifically for Nordic skiing and snowshoeing. At this time, we do not have the capacity to create specific trails for fat bikes and we cannot allow them on our ski and snowshoe trails because they effect the quality of our grooming. Thank you for your cooperation and for understanding.