Support our nonprofit SKI-A-THON!
Excellent Ski Conditions!
See Trail Conditions for updates.
New Schilling Lodge
Learn more at
Kevin Murnane Scholarship Fund
Dog Friendly Trails
As you turn the corner towards Tahoe XC, you hear shuffling in the back of the car. A faint whine, a wagging tail. Your dog knows it's time to hit the trails!
Bring the family dog! Blue, Special Green and Dogonit Trails are all dog-friendly. The dog trails are open
midweek plus Sundays from 8:30am to 5:00pm, and Saturdays and holidays from 8:30am-9:45am and 3pm to 5pm.
Holiday periods listed below.
Staying in Tahoe with your dog?
Click here for dog-friendly lodging tips...
Please respect the following guidelines when skiing or snowshoeing with your dog at Tahoe XC:
- Leashes are required at the trailhead and parking lot.
- Dogs are not allowed in the day lodge, except for service dogs.
- Always clean up after your dog. Poop bags are provided free of charge.
- Please place all doggie bags in the garbage cans placed along the trail.
- Stay on designated dog trails only.
- When on trail, keep your dog close to you and under voice command.
- Skijoring, being pulled along by a harnessed dog, is not allowed at Tahoe Cross Country.
- Please leave aggressive and unruly dogs at home.
Christmas Holiday | December 23, 2016 – January 1, 2017
Martin Luther King Day | January 14 – 16, 2017
President’s Holiday | February 18 – 20, 2017 (dogs will be allowed all day Feb 21-24)