Our weekly mountain bike club provides elementary age children with a safe and positive opportunity to grow mountain bike skills, while riding with their peers on Tahoe XC’s excellent trail system. Open to ages 7-11 who are motivated to ride for approximately an hour and a half. Riders are grouped by ability and experience so that each ride is appropriately challenging and fun.
- We offer three 6 week sessions between May and September (Spring, Summer, Fall).
- Rides normally take place on Mondays, for an hour and a half, between 4-6 pm.
- Cost is $10 per ride, with a discount for purchasing entire season.
- Rides are on cross-country style dirt fire roads and single track trails within the Tahoe XC ski area. Participants should be able to ride on dirt trails for an hour and a half (4-9 miles).
- Program is open to children ages 7-11. Younger and older children may be considered if riding ability is appropriate. Contact us if you have questions about your child.
- Geared mountain bike and safety helmet are required.
- Registration is required.
Spring 2018: May-June
- Weekly rides are Mondays 4:00-5:45pm at Tahoe XC
- Dates: May 14, 21 & June 4, 11, 18 (no ride on Memorial Day)
- Cost: 5-week session is $45 or drop in for $10
- Registration is required. Complete your registration form and bring to your first ride, along with payment.