Tahoe Truckee Unified School District teachers and students are invited to Tahoe XC for a day of skiing and fun…for free!
- Equipment rental (boots, skis, poles) and day pass are free to participating students, teachers and volunteers.
- Arrive at Tahoe XC between 9:30 and 10:30am
- Depart by 1:30pm
What to Bring
- Students should bring a sack lunch. Picnic tables are available to groups outside the day lodge on the main deck.
- Dress in appropriate winter clothing: jacket, snow pants, hat, gloves.
- A signed release of liability is required for all participating students.
How to Participate
- Teachers may reserve one day per month in January, February, and March. Reservations can be made by calling Tahoe XC at (530) 583-5475. Please reserve your spot for the season ahead by January 1st.
- Teachers and parent volunteers are responsible for transportation to/from Tahoe XC and for guiding students around the cross-country trail system.