CLOSED FOR SEASON
New Schilling Lodge
Learn more: Schilling Lodge
Kevin Murnane Scholarship Fund
Dog Friendly Trails
As you turn the corner towards Tahoe XC, you hear shuffling in the back of the car. A faint whine, a wagging tail. Your dog knows it's time to hit the trails!
Bring the family dog! Blue, Special Green and Dogonit Trails are all dog-friendly. The dog trails are open
midweek plus Sundays from 8:30am to 5:00pm, and Saturdays and holidays from 8:30am-9:45am and 3pm to 5pm.
Holiday periods listed below.
Staying in Tahoe with your dog?
Click here for dog-friendly lodging tips...
Please respect the following guidelines when skiing or snowshoeing with your dog at Tahoe XC:
- Leashes are required at the trailhead and parking lot.
- Dogs are not allowed in the day lodge, except for service dogs.
- Always clean up after your dog. Poop bags are provided free of charge.
- Please place all doggie bags in the garbage cans placed along the trail.
- Stay on designated dog trails only.
- When on trail, keep your dog close to you and under voice command.
- Skijoring, being pulled along by a harnessed dog, is not allowed at Tahoe Cross Country.
- Please leave aggressive and unruly dogs at home.
Christmas Holiday | December 23, 2016 – January 1, 2017
Martin Luther King Day | January 14 – 16, 2017
President’s Holiday | February 18 – 20, 2017 (dogs will be allowed all day Feb 21-24)